What We Believe
We believe in the verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Scriptures and the authority of both the Old and New Testaments.
We believe that God eternally exists in three Persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit-and that these three are one God, having the same nature, attributes, and perfections, and worthy of the same worship, reverence and obedience.
We believe man was created in the image of God, but sinned and fell through disobedience, and that the entire human race shares in man's lost and depraved nature.
We believe Jesus, the eternal Son of God, took upon Himself the form of a man by means of the virgin birth, lived a sinless life, yet retained His absolute deity, being at the same time very God and very man.
Atonement for Sin
We believe that atonement for sin was made by the sacrificial and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
We believe in the literal resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and His priestly intercession.
We believe salvation is the gift of God by grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God.
The Holy Spirit
We believe the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, the Comforter who indwells and places every believer in the Body of Christ, bestows spiritual gifts upon the Church and convicts the world of sin and the judgment to come.
Indwelling of the Spirit
While all believers are in-dwelt by the Spirit of God (Romans 8), we believe the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a definite endowment of power for service and is separate from conversion.
- We Trust in God: Our faith, trust, and hope is in Christ. God's Word guides our decisions, refreshes us, and creates an unshakable faith. Our dependence on God is reflected in our commitment to prayer.
- Create an Extraordinary Impact: We serve an extraordinary God who deserves our all. He allows us to create, produce and share media with His life-changing message.
- We are Passionate, Creative, and Have Fun: Innovative ideas and solutions, individual initiative, and having a good time make our work and lives more interesting.
- Learn, Improve, and Grow: We challenge and stretch ourselves, each other, and the ministry to realize the full potential God has given us.
- In His Strength: It's not about us.